Page 70 of 152 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
    The Santa Anas haven't hit San Diego, yet.

Thanks for the warning though. I'll go buy some nose spray.

I often have trouble breathing when the winds blow up the dust.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

In a word: AWEOMSE! High in the low 50's, little to no wind, an awesome couple of November days here in NE Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The Santa Anas haven't hit San Diego, yet.
    They certainly have done so here in the IE. They are the [wind] force unleashed today.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Today was the last day of warm weather ie 50's to low 60's even. Tomorrow: rain and a high of around 40.

California "fall" appears to have come to the Central Valley. High's in to mid to low 60's with upper 40's at night. The nearby mountains and desert of the county in the upper twenties at night.

Sunny skies as is our fame, so far.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

The sky is falling!!

Courtesy of the Gulf of Alaska, we have a nice, cold, rainy storm hitting us right now. Rain through Monday!

Just overcast most of the day here in New York....no rain though!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Loading up the company car with my toys and getting ready to go to work I notice:

Nice, clear, cool day (52ºF) with a spectacular view of the lightly snow-dusted Southern Sierra Mountains thanks to the rain this past week end!

It was 27 this morning, one of the coldest morns I've seen since working at this school. Nowhere near "cold" east of the PST, of course.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Tornadoes in Oregon??!!!