Page 81 of 149 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
    Dramatic cool-down! Light dusting of snow on the nearby mountains, temps now in the mid-50s this morning. Predicted to get barely to 70 this afternoon. Promises to be a cool evening at the range tonight. To think we were in the mid-90s just a few days ago!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Today: wonderful! (Sunny, low 70's). Yesterday: (Yikes! Rain, wind, hail, cold, and a dusting of snow on the mountains...is this the end of May? Really?)

Saturday made me a redneck, as I failed to bring sunscreen and was outdoors from 11am to about 5pm. Yesterday there were some sprinkles and wind; maybe 60s for a high. Today, the sun was out, but there were enough clouds and breeze to make it quite comfy; mid-70s.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

60's but with a wind (and fog) coming off of Lake Michigan it was a big cooler. All in all though it was quite nice.

June Gloom is in full effect here.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Not here. It be sunny and quite warm! (Triple digits by next Wednesday for the first time this year).

Not even 8AM and already 85º. On its way to 106º today

Yeah, yesterday it was still 95 at 5pm here. Today's supposed to only reach 92. (sweat, not tears)

Yesterday it rained like Kamino, we got 2 + inches. Right now its about 70ish but more rain is possible.