Page 88 of 150 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
    Mid 80's with high, glary clouds. We might hit the 90's by the weekend.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Mid 80's with high, glary clouds. We might hit the 90's by the weekend.
    Photocopy here for this weekend, but it'll drop about 10-15 degrees for the rest of this week.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Today we are supposed to be pushing 60 which will probably be the last time we get that 'hot' around here.

It is windy, windy, windy!

Dew point is at 0ºF and the humidity is only 6%! That's purty dern dry! The wind is making a mess of the neighborhood in general and my yard in particular! Temp is in the low 70's for now but should reach the upper 70's by 5PM.

I went swimming and layed out in the sun for a little while yesterday.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

After a nasty day of high winds which were responsible for blowing trees over onto parked cars and other assorted damage, it looks like today will be a minor repeat of yesterday. The wind is causing some blowing dust problems already which, hopefully, won't cause more fender-benders like yesterday's event. This system is supposed to be cooler (yesterday was our famous Santa Ana winds) as it's coming from the Gulf of Alaska. Rain likely tomorrow and maybe Saturday.

It says it was mid 70s today just like yesterday, but my apartment still feels cool - my new IR thermometer says 73, but bare skin says cooler.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It says it was mid 70s today just like yesterday, but my apartment still feels cool - my new IR thermometer says 73, but bare skin says cooler.
    Take about 20ish degrees off that and that is what I had. Jacket weather is uppon us in NE Wisconsin.

It's raining (but not pouring)!
    It's almost 3AM (and I should be snoring!)....but I'm not, because I just got home from seeing dead people)

I do have to run the heat at night - finally.

But I only warm my place about 1 or 2 degrees. From 75 or 76 to maintain at 76. Yes, I can tell the difference.

However, those of you who visited me before my kidney transplant knew that I'd shiver unless my place was like 85 all the time because I was anemic. Look at the huge difference the improvement in my health has made.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.