Page 93 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
    Todays high was in the high 30's which was quite a bit warmer then the typical high of 26.

Warm (mid 70') and extremely W-I-N-D-Y!! (average sustained wind speed around 25 mph according to my weather station).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's in the low 60s and occasionally breaking out the HTF, very-collectible rain. Yesterday it was clear in the 70s, and tomorrow it aims to be as well, but today it rained. I think it only rained today because this was the first day they were scheduled to start refinishing pool 2 here (they just finished pool 1 on Friday, and in 3 weeks I guess they're going to do pool 3, so that should tell you when it's going to rain again in West LA).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today it rained in San Diego.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Currently its about 14, but his morning while I was racing in a 15k it was 7 but with the windchill it was -7. :burr:

Sunny and low 60s, a big drop from yesterday's mid 70s.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

High 20's today, finally a proper winter! I'm quite happy.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    High 20's today, finally a proper winter! I'm quite happy.
    I hear ya LTB, 'round my part of the world in NE Wisconsin its been warmer then usual and its only snowed TWICE of any real 'volume.' So when it is the typical high (26) it seems quite cold...today was rather Hoth like! (wind chill in the -10's)

I don't recall seeing rain in today's forecast, but came it did. Never topped upper-50s, but it did stop raining a few times (I was indoors most of those times).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

It was better then yesterday with a high of about 27 and while we had some strong winds it wasn't like yesterdays windfest.