Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast

How is the weather by you today?

Don't people always discuss the weather?

Today is Mon, March 2, 2009.

In San Diego it is 78 degrees and sunny - hot actually - such that people are wearing their bathing suits to the grocery store.

Sometimes there seems to be some overcast moving by - must be from the ocean - but it comes and passes quickly. Then it's all blue skies.

I turned my air conditioning on at home and in my vehicle.

No, the weather is forced on us by the national media that if it snows in NYC the rest of the country can't get any other information.

No where near that, but definitely transitioning to spring here. Highs will be in the upper 30s, but lows in the upper 20s.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I'm about 250 miles north of Tycho and it's cloudy and looks like it's threatening to rain. Pleasant at about 65ºF, though.

It was warm and sunny yesterday and about 79ºF. I think Tycho stole our weather!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Northeast Ohio is partly cloudy with a lot of sun but it's COLD today. Right now we're about 20 degrees with a lot of wind cuts right through you. Too bad, it looks nice out the window but that impression changes the second you open the door. Brrr.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

17 degrees and cold!

The best way to find your local weather:
    www.thef*ckingweather.com
    (copy/paste and fix the *)
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Don't people always discuss the weather?

Today is Mon, March 2, 2009.

In San Diego it is 78 degrees and sunny - hot actually - such that people are wearing their bathing suits to the grocery store.

Sometimes there seems to be some overcast moving by - must be from the ocean - but it comes and passes quickly. Then it's all blue skies.

I turned my air conditioning on at home and in my vehicle.
    sunny and warm (77) in Denver as well. peoples in shorts and tshirts, but i've not seen a single bikini today.

It is 30 degrees and cloudy. We have about an inch and a half of snow on the ground.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

It's about 14 degrees here in Michigan today.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

cold as HELL here today, but we got a gallon of phoney cheese
    Iso&Baws

COLD enough I don't even care to know the digits
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    sunny and warm (77) in Denver as well. peoples in shorts and tshirts, but i've not seen a single bikini today.
    It's 66 over here in Boulder and I'm seeing more short shorts. Gotta love spring!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram