Page 4 of 149 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Yes, but did you see the whale?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Was nice and 55 yesterday by me. Just gorgeous out.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Today, upper 50s, possibly low 60s. Started biking to work again today. No pain.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I have not had the energy to go down to the harbor and see the whale. My friend came over and she treated me to lunch at a local cafe and we just stayed and visited at my place. I had a treatment at the hospital that kept me there until nearly 3am on Saturday morning and it's messed up my sleep so now I'm over-tired (else I'd feel fine - all labwork done thus far on my kidney transplant shows me doing excellent - but sleep helps!)

Today would be nice to go watch the whale. It's sunny, blue skies, and back to the low 70's.

Whale watching season pretty much ends by mid-April as they leave the area for Alaskan waters for the summer. Next go-round will be in December when they head to Baja for the winter and to give birth and do the wild nasty.

I went on a whale watching cruise as a kid (out of Oceanside) and it was an awesome experience! Highly recommended adventure!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yeah, I too enjoyed whale watching cruises, but you can't beat a 10 minute drive (at max) including parking (probably - it might be awkwardly busy down there on the boardwalk, what with the whale now) - and getting to see a whale right away, for free, and garaunteed (almost - some have said you must be patient for an hour or so).

Utterly gorgeious in Saginaw, Michigan today. It was about 65 degrees and I washed and made my truck all beautiful. I was even in such a gracious mood that I let Cappy's twins play in for a long time.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

We enjoyed weather in the 70's yesterday, and blue skies. Today it's said to be even better.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Our weather is gonna be amazing again today. It's only 11 in the morning but it's already 50.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!