Page 6 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Still haven't seen the rain here yet, they said it'd hit last night and all through today but so far nothing. It is 63 and cloudy, the amount of "light dark light dark light dark" suggests that it's very windy.

Stupid weather killed my impromptu trip to Disneyland.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It rained this morning but it was not at all cold.

Now the sun is shining and the air is all fresh and clear, with blue skies out and about. Maybe I'll go out by the pool?

Our little SoCal storm yesterday left a nice little dusting of snow on the mountains east of me (locally known as the Greenhorn Mountains, but actually the Southern Sierra Mountains). Although it will probably melt in short order, it's a pretty sight to behold! Hard to believe it was in the mid 80's last week! We've been 30 degrees cooler for the past couple of days.

Yeah, yeah...I know...sissy stuff to the folks back East........
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

The breezy winds yesterday dried up any rain that fell. It's nice and clear, SoCal-cool, and sunny. Supposed to hit 67 today, then low/mid 70s by mid week.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It's sunny, as usual, this week; but there is a lot of wind, as usual.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Sucks for the next 2 days. 20-40 mile hour winds, rain off an on, up to 3 inches. We're starting to get worried because the lack of levee repairs from last summer may come to hurt us (not as bad) a little here the next few weeks.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Warm, highs near 70 but breezy. I took the plastic off the bedroom window screens so I could get some fresh air. Thunderstorms moving in tonight, high winds could be a problem. Supposed to turn colder.

Warm here, in the 60's, but rain and dropping into the 40's by tonight.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Crazy beautiful, clear day. Warm, sunny, just a little windy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In the mid 40's today. Tonight I am supposed to do an appearance at a book signing at Borders in Oakbrook. It's by a Star Wars author Aaron Allston -who will be reading and signing for "STAR WARS: FATE OF THE JEDI: OUTCAST"
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!