Page 7 of 141 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Weather's great here from the 60's to 70's, unfortunately for us allergy sufferers it's the Itchy & Scratchy show.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    In the mid 40's today. Tonight I am supposed to do an appearance at a book signing at Borders in Oakbrook. It's by a Star Wars author Aaron Allston -who will be reading and signing for "STAR WARS: FATE OF THE JEDI: OUTCAST"
    That's cool. And the author signing is neat, too. Is this as a costumed "guard," BF?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Wind gusts have died down. But the temperature has dropped, so needed to wear a jacket and gloves while biking in. Upper 40s/low 50s not much sun, winds up to 25 mph.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That's cool. And the author signing is neat, too. Is this as a costumed "guard," BF?

No, I'm going in my Tusken gear, as I am still not at the weight I want to be at to get back into my trooper armor.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

rainy and misty....kinda dreary really. oh well. they say it's going to be sunny and 65 tomorrow so that's going to be nice
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Here is what I did on my 40 degree day yesterday. BTW, I'm the Tusken!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	group shot.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	19885  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

blizzard conditions on my side of denver. cold and windy and snowing very heavily

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    blizzard conditions on my side of denver. cold and windy and snowing very heavily
    Same over here. They always say we're going to get a lot of snow so it's kind of a surprise when they're actually right.

We're getting the perimeters of that storm down here in Albuquerque. Looks like it wants to precipitate. I'm hoping snow, but maybe a little warm so probably rain if any.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

More perfection today, on the slightest side of warm, and less wind.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Here is what I did on my 40 degree day yesterday. BTW, I'm the Tusken!
    Nice job. Did the cold wind blow up your Tusken skirt?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.