Page 8 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Nice job. Did the cold wind blow up your Tusken skirt?
    No, it was an indoor gig. Had a lot of fun though.

Yesterday was in the high 50's, today it's only going to reach the mid 40's.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Very cold and overcast in Iowa City riding my bike through the West Campus (hospitals, medical, dental and research centers).
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Topped out at 84ºF today. The kicker was the humidity. A single-digit 9% due to the winds.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It is 8 p.m. here, and it is 35 degrees outside. That's cold for the end of March.

Nearly 60 degrees in NE Ohio. Feels great. Now if the foliage would start to blossom and let the grass green up a bit it would be perfect. I laid out on the grass yesterday with the dogs and it's all sharp and pokey.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It didn't even make it out of the 30's today, and it started raining a cold, cold rain. Later on it's supposed to turn from sleet to snow, then get anywhare between 3 to 6 inches. Nice spring day to ya!

Hopefully it won't be too cold tomorrow morning, I am taking a PT test at 06:30.
    May the force be with you.

Ugh, I feel ya SK. We've got ours coming up next month so I'm hoping this decent weather holds out. We had a mock one on Friday but that was my day off so I didn't bother with it. Rumor has it that those that skipped out have to talk to the Man on Monday. We'll see about that.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

3:16 a.m., lots of rain, no snow, must be just the other side of the freezing mark.

Bright and cool, as it's just before 8am. Supposed to be breezy, topping out around 75.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(