Page 9 of 146 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    65 and beautiful here yesterday....today....around 50 with showers...booooooo
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Ugh, I feel ya SK. We've got ours coming up next month so I'm hoping this decent weather holds out. We had a mock one on Friday but that was my day off so I didn't bother with it. Rumor has it that those that skipped out have to talk to the Man on Monday. We'll see about that.
    Ugh, 40 degrees this morning, I did okay, hit 85% or better in each event, tough to score high when it's so dang cold, I suppose it could have been worse.

Our Company PT test is Monday (graders) and Tuesday (everyone else). I'm running both PT tests, so I needed to get it knocked out ahead of time. The Sunday schedule was my idea, oh the joys of being an NCO, myself and one of my SSG's (that's Staff Sergeants...not Sir Steves Guide) took it this morning, I will be the OIC, he will be the NCOIC.

Good luck on your PT test.
    May the force be with you.

Much colder today with highs around the freezing mark. Actually had snow flurries today. The wind made it look like it was coming down at a pretty fast clip.

Our early morning heavy dew/light sprinkling here burned off to end up with a bright-with-occasional-clouds in the upper 60s.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

81ºF for the high today and wonderfully clear! A cool-down is predicted for the next couple of days but still very nice. Fantastic April weather!

It makes me think of my LA neighbors to the south who will soon be experiencing Gray May and June Gloom. They'll have to bail out to enjoy warm weather somewhere else. I remember freezing my buns off at my junior high school graduation in June when my family lived in LA.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

we had thundersnow yesterday, today warm enough and sunny, but tomorrow the snow may return. current forecast is for 6-12 inches to accumulate between friday evening and saturday.

It's 38 dgrees out and raining this morning. Supposed to hit about 51 degrees by this afternoon, and sunny.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It makes me think of my LA neighbors to the south who will soon be experiencing Gray May and June Gloom. They'll have to bail out to enjoy warm weather somewhere else. I remember freezing my buns off at my junior high school graduation in June when my family lived in LA.....
    It certainly wasn't "cold" today, but we got rain in the early, clouds and breeze throughout. Topped out around 59 or so. Supposed to be mid- to upper-80s tommarra.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I hear the sound of thunder in the distance, so I guess it's gonna rain today. I think it's really going to get cold tomorrow with even a chance of snow.

Carpy high winds and warm (about 75ºF right now). My yard is a mess (and getting worse) thanks to the big blow. It won't diminish until this evening......... :majorcleanuptomorrow:
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!