Page 10 of 141 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Upper 70s and sunny, pretty nice actually.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cold, low 30's, and it is currently snowing.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Colder, probably low 30s since we have snow flurries. Supposed to be warmer by mid-week.

78 and sunny, but apparently it's going to rain tomorrow.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

84º at present and still dealing with high winds. Low, low humidity providing for a lot of static electricity events in the house today when touching things like door handles.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It hit 80 degrees today (or higher) and it was blue skies and sunny weather. Very nice.

It was at least 70 degrees and perfectly sunny here. It was so beautiful because the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

OK, I'm really getting tired of the winds! We're having Santa Anas (for about three days now) and I'm sick of seeing carp from my neighbors, two or three houses away, ending up in my yard!

Upper '60s and clear, windy, but it's supposed to rain tonight. No clouds in the sky right now though. Nature has been blooming it's brains out around here, everything's flowers with vibrant colors. Also, the occasional bee, and while I loathe bees, having them go missing the recent years has been worrisome enough that I was glad to see a few.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    84º at present and still dealing with high winds. Low, low humidity providing for a lot of static electricity events in the house today when touching things like door handles.
    I have horrible static problems, so I got a static eliminator like this, except with LED lights instead of a goofy LCD smilie face: http://www.amazon.com/Unknown-LCD-ST...9149603&sr=1-1

The winds have been so bad this evening that they caused a 12 car pile-up on Interstate 5 due to blowing dust. Very ominous looking clouds in the sky now. Hopefully, the predicted rain will happen to settle the dust and clean up the air. It's really nasty out now. Looks like a fun night at work tonight.

....a half hour since this post: it's pouring!
    Last edited by TeeEye7; 04-07-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Update