Page 15 of 141 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]We hit 83 here in Portland yesterday and we should get more of the same today. We'll be transitioning from Global Warming back to Climate Change tomorrow, tho.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]We hit 83 here in Portland yesterday and we should get more of the same today. We'll be transitioning from Global Warming back to Climate Change tomorrow, tho.[/FONT]
    SouthEastern Wisconsin is getting rain/snow and currently is 42 degrees F
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    SouthEastern Wisconsin is getting rain/snow and currently is 42 degrees F
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]That sucks. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]We had two weeks of snow, ice, and freezing temperatures here right before Christmas. I realize this is might not seem like a big deal, but it was 2 weeks straight and it was the worst series of storms in our area in 40 years, so the last few days of 70-80 degree weather is a much welcomed "change of pace".[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Let's see....a quick check of the Davis Vantage Pro 2 and a peek outside reveals currently:

High clouds (cirrus)
    Temp: 82ºF
    Humidity: 27%
    Dew Point 44º
    Winds: South @ 4mph
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

*Shameful double post*
    But, hey! I'll get over it!

Topped out at 98ºF today!

Anyone watch the Cubs game last night? Everyone in the place was bundled up in coats. It was in the upper 30's I believe at game time, a wee bit warmer away from the lake, we were in the low 40's, but it got down into the 30's overnight.

Today promises to be in the 50's. Tommorow should be better.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

overcast and 50, not 2 bad since the last 2 days have been nothing but pouring rain. this weekend is going to be sunny and 70's so that's a plus
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Pop in zip code 52242 since I'm at work and find out for yourselves.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Wonderful Spring day! Topped out at 85ºF with a nice breeze all day (so I'm told since I sleep during the day and work nights). 70's by the weekend!

Weird week. We were near-100 Monday and Tuesday, still in 80s yesterday. Today? Topped out maybe at 70. Might have rain in a few days. Truthfully, while it may be inconvenient, I think someone should look into this change in climate over the globe.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."