Page 16 of 141 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    It cooled down quickly, and is now mid-60s and overcast, but in a pleasant way.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

88 right now, 50% humidity, SE breeze at 14-20 mph.

tomorrow, tornadoes as the front moves through after it warming so quickly.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Today it is cold with light rain. I hope it does not rain on my baseball game tomorrow.

In the 80's, feel the summer heat.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[FONT=Courier New]55 and Sunny. It's actually quite pleasant out of the shade.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

It looks like a sunny day today with clear skies. Wow. What a change from yesterday, but it did already start to clear last afternoon. That was a quick storm.

Looks like an excellent day to go to the baseball game. Brian Giles will be able to see clearly over the back wall!

Let's take an observation and consult the Davis Advantage Pro 2 again:

Clear (absolutely beautimous!)
    Temp: 66ºF
    Humidity: 30%
    Dew Point: 34º
    Wind: NNW @ 7 mph

Huge difference from just a few days ago when we were flirting with the century mark!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Mid 60s, mild clouds, pretty nice.

Yesterday, it was mid 60s and all clouds, I go to wash my car myself because it's better to wash a car out of the sun (the water focuses the sun's rays into the paint), and naturally the sun comes out. I did a fairly mediocre job, took way too long, didn't bother waxing since I didn't get all the grease or doody off the hood, and spent more than if I had just taken it to a car wash (my local one was charged with crimes against their employees a few days ago).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ... and spent more than if I had just taken it to a car wash (my local one was charged with crimes against their employees a few days ago).
    Let me guess: their boss did mind if they, act the fool. :workinatthecarwashwhoawhoawhoaoah:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."