Page 17 of 140 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Low 50's or upper 40's, currrently 45 degrees at 11:29 p.m.!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Continued overcast with occasional rain showers. It's in the 60s and damp and humid.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Supposed to be about the same here: low 70s, cloudy, occasionally breezy. Right now, it's all that, minus the temp (only upper 50s so far).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Well since I got to walk outside today: mid 50s, can't decide if it wants to rain or just have everything condense in the air, overcast. If I knew I wasn't in Iowa City, I'd say rural Wales or England.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Back to a little more normal temps here in the 60's.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Let me guess: their boss did mind if they, act the fool. :workinatthecarwashwhoawhoawhoaoah:
    How did you know? That's it, exactly. That, and they were underpaying them, not giving them proper safety equipment around dangerous chemicals, and threatening them with physical violence if they complained.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, 60 today then back up to 80s Sunday and back down to 60s then 80s mid-week...is the weather controlled by a woman?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

At last report, we here in the Chicago area are at around 56, with a high of about 64. But then they claim we are supposed to get sunny, and all I can see is grey clouds.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I just walked into the hangar bay to go down for breakfast and it's a beautiful morning out here. The sun is shining and the waves are very minimal. It's really something to see a sunrise out here. Words really don't describe it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Cooler than it's been with some howling winds.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.