Page 18 of 151 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    70s, with a few later day small t-storms only lasting a few minutes...
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

It's been rather cool the last couple days. Being outside requires a light jacket or sweatshirt, but I'm not complaining. It'll be hot and humid soon enough...
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Mid 70s, started sunny but now cloudy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Considerably cooler today, but still in the upper 50s or low 60s. It's sunny and clear, looks to be a great day to do some stuff outside.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Cloudless sky as per typical summer day around here. 98ºF right now. Supposed to be 104ºF today. Welcome to summer.....early.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We are in the low 60's, still cool enough to wear a light jacket, but it's supposed to warm up this week.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

West Texas is sunny and warm today....sometimes I feel I should only post on this thread when it's NOT sunny and warm here, but then I'd never post.....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

100ºF and cloudy. To the east, over the Southern Sierras and into the Mojave, there's a chance of thunderstorms and flash flooding. Since I'm closer to the mountains than the rest of town, we stand a chance of getting wet, too, here in the valley. It looks like Arizona has lent us some of their monsoon weather but really, really early in the season.

We set a record high at 105ºF yesterday, BTW.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Man, San Diego has been blue skies, sunny, and warm for days now (and the Padres have been winning all their home games - coincidence?).

The weather might not change save for June-gloom (overcast from fog over the ocean) and the heat wave of our summer for July, August, Sept, Oct.

In time for you Comic Con attendees from out-of-state to experience almost our worst heat waves (but Aug-Sept can be much hotter).