Page 27 of 152 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    a mild-ish mid 80s around town. but i'm currently sitting at the marina on the water's edge where it's about 68 with a gentle breeze as the sun sets. i dunno how to post pics from my phone so i'll take one and attach later.
    Here's the photos...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSPX0112a.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	20869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSPX0111a.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	20870   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSPX0109a.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	20871  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

^ great photos!

Today I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

It's overcast and cool. There was a misty rain coming down this afternoon but I think it stopped now.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I'll try to find some of the pics I took of the mushroom cloud-looking downpour in AZ this past week. It was hot there (but since it's their monsoon time, it was more humid with occasional thunderstorms than I'd have thought).

Here, it's just dry and hot (just under 100 expected for today) outside.
    "That's what Sheev said."

The weather was apparently beautiful out here today. Everyone is walking around with sunburns because we had a steel beach picnic up on the flight deck. The lines were about 2 hours long to get food so there were many burns to be had.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That's what you get for playing near the water.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[FONT=Courier New]Hot. Damn hot. 95-100 all week hot.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]But I am not complaining. My brother in law is in Kuwait (moving on to Iraq soon) with the National Guard. He said it was around 130 last week. Probably more of the same for him this week, too.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Here's a storm that stayed in the same spot along the road for about a half an hour, south of Tucson AZ. It looked like an H-bomb explosion, and was quite dark. Luckily, we were moving away from it.

Thankfully, this isn't "the weather by [me] today." But it could've been the "view outside [my car] window," I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AZRainCloud.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	20963  

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's a storm that stayed in the same spot along the road for about a half an hour, south of Tucson AZ. It looked like an H-bomb explosion, and was quite dark. Luckily, we were moving away from it.

Thankfully, this isn't "the weather by [me] today." But it could've been the "view outside [my car] window," I guess.
    Wow!! You could sell that.

BTW.. effing HUMID here!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It actually rained this morning; not enough to dent our drought, but just enough to spot stuff. It was pretty humid today, as well, and hot (mid- to upper-90s).