Page 28 of 153 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    hot and sunny
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

^you or the weather?

Me too...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Sunny, breezey, not too humid. Actually passable August weather, about 82 outside right now.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Around 4pm, it was still 94 with a warm breeze that didn't cool anything off. Time for some indoor reading, I guess.
    "That's what Sheev said."

overcast and muggy.... supposed to get some thunderstorms today.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

A mere 75ºF right now! And we're getting close to noon o'clock! To quote Vizzini: "Incontheivable!"

Surely this can't be the Southern San Joaquin Valley in August!
    Stop calling me Shirley....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's frakking hot today.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Its gonna be near 90 today. Hot and humid, icky poo poo
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

We had a cloud layer that didn't burn off until 11am or so, so we were decent in temperature: only 79 when I drove past a bank thermometer at 4pm.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It's been wonderful for the past couple of days! Temp right now is only 84ºF! Extremely pleasant for this time of year (our humidity is almost nil, so the 80's ain't nothin'!). Nice, moderate breeze making it seem even cooler. The bad news is by the middle of next week, we'll be back in the traditional triple digits :sizzle:

I'm enjoying it while I can!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!