Page 31 of 149 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    TI, you seem to be photocopying our weather a tad further south of you. Today's the 6th-straight 100-degree+ day, and I think tomorrow's supposed to be the last of those. It's expected to get into the high/mid 80s by mid-week. I sure hope so.

Remember when late September weather was like BackInTheDay...?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

It was noticably cooler today; still in the low 90s/high 80s, but much better than recent days.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

70ºF at 9AM this morning when I checked the ol' thermometer instead of the usual 90. Niiiiiice!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Crappy. Rainy. Grey. Windy. Depressing.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Winds brought the temps back near 90, after two days of fog in the morning and a cool start to the day. Supposed to be only upper 70s after this weekend. We'll see.

Dee-lightful! Mid to low 80's this past week with a cool-down promised tomorrow. Definitely feels like Fall now. I hope we've said "good bye" to the 90s for the year.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Rainy, cold, cloudy, garbage if you ask me.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Buffalo, New York went from the 2nd driest month on record (22 days without a trace of rain) on September 25th, to the ninth wettest September in 150 years of record keeping.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Local fires starting up again, combined with virtually no humidity and strong breezes. Ugh. At least the hot weather's over for a time (topped out around 84 today).