Page 37 of 141 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Beautiful clear 75 degree weather... in NOVEMBER!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Upper 40's with....rain!

Rain, rain
    Come and stay.
    Make this drought please go away!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

[FONT=Courier New]25, dry, sunny, and windy.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Today it is gray skies, kind of colder, and definitely raining - kind of a good moderate type of rainfall, too.

There are even puddles on the ground. This is when rain water collects in one place and forms little pools on the ground.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Lower 50s and rainy. The sound of the rain put me back to sleep this morning for an extra hour and a half.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's nine degrees and has been snowing off and on for the last few days. At least I don't have to go outside too much due to finals.

Woke up to a snow-dusted landscape; the first snow of the season. It was sunny and cold and most of the snow melted off by afternoon. Weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse the next couple days.

34ºF right now on this chilly night. Our rain turned to snow in the higher elevations and it closed Interstate 5 and (CA) Hwy. 58, our N-S and E-W arteries into town.

Sir Richard Branson and Burt Rutan unveiled SpaceShipTwo last night and I understand from our Mojave Substation that the weather wasn't exactly hospitable with the high winds there, either.

I think winter is here!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Not only is it very unusually cold here where I live, in the beautiful, sunny, San Fransisco Bay Area, I actually had to drive home through snow yesterday morning. I've seen snow on the top of Mount Diablo before at 3,864 feet, but I've never actually had it falling down around me as I was headed in that direction. It was awesome!

It cleared up tonight: no rain and it wasn't very cold at all.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.