Page 39 of 141 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    Second day of rain! We had a really nice drenching yesterday. Good stuff!

Not as impressive today, but welcomed nonetheless.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's raining men. Hallelujah, it's raining men.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Let's just say that Albert Hammond was a bit inaccurate. I feel like I'm in Seattle lately.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yet more rain today!

A little extra for the money with lightning and rolling thunder during a small, unstable air mass that crashed into one of a couple of cold fronts still coming our way. A good drenching predicted for tonight. Go El Niño go!

It's raining in San Diego pretty much all day today. To me, a summer guy, it kind of sucks because I'm going out to a party tonight and would've rather stayed dry and even worn short-sleeves. But change is good. I think I'll read Glenn Beck's book.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

God is weeping, since he's a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Rain has been steady the last few days; I'll take that (even with the minor inconvenience it brings while driving and being outdoors here in Cali) over drought or flood any day.

Supposed to be drier and tad warmer this week, though.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

It was pushing 40 today so some of the crud on the roads/sidewalks should have melted. However unless road crews are out there and people are cleaning up their sidewalks it doesn't much matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Supposed to be drier and tad warmer this week, though.
    Which is the recipe for Tule Fog in my area after a good rain. If you're driving north into the Valley next week: Be prepared. Be careful. Zero visibility ahead!

Foggy and low 40's. It's been that way for a few days now. Just as predicted above.

Typical San Joaquin Valley winter day!

Hazy sunshine, mid-70s, slight breeze.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."