Page 40 of 150 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    Still low clouds and fog. The southern end of the San Joaquin is socked in. Everywhere else in the state is having outstanding sunny weather.

Our high today was 50; low 48. When we're blanketed, there's hardly any change in temp at all. Cold, damp, and nasty.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Clear blue and upper 70s today. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go spend the rest of the day indoors with a bunch of seniors.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Chilly with snow flurries all day long. It hasn't been cold enough for any measurable accumulation.

cold and the ground is covered in a blanket of white
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Gray skies. Colder. No rain though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I was sort of close to you this weekend, Tycho; to Newport, driving down as far as San Clemente. Same cloudy with sun, light breezes.

Back here, the same weather seems to have followed me home. Tomorrow, rain is possible; perfect for... jury duty.
    "That's what Sheev said."

More rain last night and this morning. It's our rainy season, and so far it's actually happening! I'm hopeful our three year drought is coming to an end!

Extremely heavy downpour and hailstorm this morning, although you'd never know it now, as the clouds have blown away and the sun is shining.

But, I got an early Christmas present today; excused from jury duty (they were selecting alternate jurors and only needed 2-3 more). :whew:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Tremendous clear, blue skies with visibility to match! The rain from yesterday cleaned out all of of the crud in the air. From here against the foothills of the Southern Sierra Mountains, one can see the Coast Range Mountains 50 miles away to the west! Mid 40's and breezy today making for one fine winter day!