Page 44 of 148 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
    Beware the wind today, my fellow californios!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

ICE STORM!!!!

Quarter inch of ice on everything. This is how flooding happens in the spring.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Rain. Constant. Lots of it. God is crying, I guess. Hoping all those leaks around (at home, at work) get a reprieve before they get worse.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The carpeting in my bedroom got wet from the rain. I guess it doesn't drain correctly from the balcony and it comes in under the floor for whatever reason.

Oh well. It dried quickly and isn't a problem at the present.

One thing though: it's not that cold in San Diego. I wore short sleeves in the rain today while mailing people's build-a-droid parts.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ice, on everything.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Wind, blowing the carp out of everything.

[FONT=Courier New]52-54 and partly cloudy. For mid/late January, it's pretty nice out there![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

It stopped raining and the sun is out.

I'm comfortable wearing shorts back from the gym.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's going to rain, then freezing rain, then sleet, and finally snow here tonight.

El Niño was a generous boy yesterday. Showers most of the day here with a healthy (unwanted) dose of wind. Closed our major N-S and E-W arteries through town with snow in our mountains. This morning a lower snow level is predicted so travel will again come to a standstill.

As an added bonus, Mr. Niño gifted the Ventura/Oxnard area with a tornado yesterday; the second one in the state since the winter storms of this week started (the first one was around the Long Beach area).