Page 45 of 153 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    It's raining now - dumps - like God is turning on and off a water faucet.

FOX News correspondents said He's flushing the toilet on Vodoo nations (first Katrina, and now Haiti's earthquake).

Earlier this evening, I went on a toy-stocking-time-run and saw lighting strike.

There were several good discharges of lightning in my area and big claps of thunder.

None hit the Chargers and even if it did - it's nearly a week too late.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yet again, ice falls from the sky.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

We are supposed to et into the low 40's today, which I like better than earlier in the week, when temps hovered near 32 degrees, and we had ice rain. Not to bed though, just enough to make driving a little tricky across some parking lots.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Right now, it's cloudless and cold (low/mid 30s) and bright, but more importantly, Blind Melon's hit should be playing everywhere in SoCal: "No Rain." But it's supposed to return next week for a day or two, and maybe today once more.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It went above freezing, however the fog and rain didn't go too.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Dark and raining hard, I wanted to get in an 11 mile run before the fooseball games begin but that got pushed to tomorrow's "to do" list.

You'll have to do 22 miles to make up for today.

A line of thunderstorms moved through late last night. The sun is shining and it's cool outside. Quite a break from the dreary damp overcast skies of the last few days.

It's sunny and warm again in San Diego. Shorts and short-sleeves today.

I don't think the rains are over, but I don't think it will rain today - or at least not until late afternoon or early evening. There aren't any clouds in the sky.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    You'll have to do 22 miles to make up for today.
    Nope, I did my cross training today instead of tomorrow.