Page 47 of 149 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    In the middle of a blizzard. Approaching 30 inches of snow. Maybe I'll break out a Tauntaun or AT-AT to ride around outside so I clear the vents and the heat pump

Your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker!

It's raining moderately enough that I was discouraged from visiting my usual coffee shop but once there's a lull, I may go by and see if my favorite coffee girl is working there this morning.

I'm still mulling over going to meet Slicker in Las Vegas, but it's a 5 hour drive in traffic and with the rain it will be even worse. Flights are really full, and prices have been raised, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Braved the snow, cleared the vents (without the assistance of any snow beasts or lumber war machines I might add) and now I'm back inside with my hot chocolate and electric throw blanket. A bit cliche' perhaps, but I'm staying put now-marveling at the Star Wars references being bandied about by the commentators on Action Sports.

I'm willing to bet there's a good amount of snow in the Cajon Pass too, T. I wouldn't recommend the drive in this weather.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Sunny skies in Albany.

Albeit is 20 degrees.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Too much snow for my little snow plow on my riding mower. I'm 80% done clearing our 150 foot driveway of 30" of snow with a shovel. I'm ready for spring.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    In the middle of a blizzard. Approaching 30 inches of snow. Maybe I'll break out a Tauntaun or AT-AT to ride around outside so I clear the vents and the heat pump
    That is freakin' crazy man! As for my neck of the woods it was cold and windy and it snowed here as well... maybe a 1/2 an inch?

Right now, it's a break from the heavy rain (thanks in part to the winds). Give us time to dry out, or fix the sliding hills and cliffs nearer the coast.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

It's cold, but we did have some sunshine earlier, now we get a peak of sunshine here and there. Tomorrow we are looking to a snow storm possible, from the system that his California. It' moving out way, and we are to see it in the form of snow, but nothing in the amounts that clobbered the East coast.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!