Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    Snow fall is tapering off, winds are picking up, got an actual blizzard warning coming down the pipe due to visibility and sustained winds.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Another day of sunny skies, just freezing!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Rain is back, heavy at times, and I can't find where my umbrella is. I think I left it in one of the rooms I went to during my prep period at school. Or worse, it was stolen from my bag.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Wind has picked up and it's snowing again. Supposed to have 30+ mph winds overnight with snow. I wonder how visibility will be in the morning.

Rained just a bit now the temperature is dropping fast with 20-30+ mph winds. I love when its windy like this, so no big deal. Supposed to snow by Friday
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

It rained tonight in the early evening. Now in the mid-night hours, all is quiet on the western front
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Over the weekend we got about 2' of snow. It started snowing again last night, and its still going strong. Expecting another 1' -2'. Got the day off from work.

Last night the news said we've gotten more snow this year than the past 3 years combined.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Over the weekend we got about 2' of snow. It started snowing again last night, and its still going strong. Expecting another 1' -2'. Got the day off from work.

Last night the news said we've gotten more snow this year than the past 3 years combined.
    I'm so over snow! I don't know where I'm supposed to shovel it TO anymore. I have five and six foot snow piles and drifts everywhere. I would like spring tomorrow, please

we're in the middle of a blizzard... snowfall supposed to total 22"... been snowing since 9 last night.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'd seriously be worried about flooding come spring time out east.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)