Page 50 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Cold. Its supposed to snow today.I cant wait. Up to 6+ inches (Hey, thats a lot for here)
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Chilly and overcast, but still quite bright outside. Was greeted to a winter wonderland again this morning. All the trees had a white frosty sheen to them caused by "freezing fog." The snow is melting right now but it should refreeze again tonight. Very cold in the overnight hours the past couple days, lows in the single digits.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone (and has been for a couple of days now).

Sunny and in the 60's. Mr. Weatherman says we may flirt with the 70's this week end. Nice, but we still need more rain (and snowpack).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Snowed yesterday and last night. We even got off work early due to it. Today, sunny, warmer and snow slowly melting, hopefully the icy roadways too.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I was in Death Valley National Park this weekend (this is their time when visiting is possible and desirable), and it got up to as high as 77 and as low as 47 (at night). But there was evidence of flooding from the heavy rains a few days prior.

Back home, today will be the warmest day of the week (near 80, sunny). Expectation of possible rain by the weekend.
    "That's what Sheev said."

We got about 4+ inches of snow last night so I had to shovel again this morning. It's in the 20s and overcast.

Clear, upper 70s yesterday and today. "Winter? I hardly knew 'er."
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

...the snow just started this pm...that makes 4 or is it 5? Thank God for HDNet!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I was in Death Valley National Park this weekend...
    Any signs of wildflowers while you were there? I think it may be just a few weeks too early but with the rain we've gotten, you never know. Never been to DV yet, but I hope to go; especially this time of year.

Our wildflower season is just a few weeks away. One of our best-held secrets. The hills will look spack-tack-ular soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wildflowers_1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	22568  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's been flurrying all day here. Only an inch or so of new snow (there's still about a foot on the ground) and I think they said we're supposed to get another inch.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!