Page 51 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Any signs of wildflowers while you were there? I think it may be just a few weeks too early but with the rain we've gotten, you never know. Never been to DV yet, but I hope to go; especially this time of year.

Our wildflower season is just a few weeks away. One of our best-held secrets. The hills will look spack-tack-ular soon!
    My mom was quite disappointed to find out she was a tad too early for 'em. Couldn't get her any flowers for V'sD in DV...

But you should go, being that it's not too far away from you.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Featureless, clear, monotonous skies and 71ºF right now. We're promised rain by the week's end.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It was supposed to be 74 today, but it's actually closer to 80 right now. I wish I weren't sick and could go out and play.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Very cold, and snow....more and more snow.

[FONT=Courier New]59 and NICE. Sun is shining, birds are chirping...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]This part of February is always pretty nice here in Portland. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

A few light rain showers so far this morning. Unfortunately will clear up later. Mid 50's today.

We needs the rain, I tells ya!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It was mid 40's late this morning, now however it is snowing. :dangWisconsinweather:

Bright, sunny, warm, mid-70's.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.