Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    It was low 60s, rain in the morning, clouds and sky in the afternoon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Overcast all day and good downpour this afternoon. Temps were in the upper 30s so we got all rain out of this system. I was really expecting another snow event for this weekend. Good thing is the rain melted a lot of the snow, but there is still substantial ground cover.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

It's snowing...oh wait that was ten minutes ago, now the sun is shining...oh wait here comes some more snow.

lots and lots and lots of snow... weather forecast is calling for 12+ inches to continue falling through early Saturday morning.... snow is currently falling at a rate of 1-2 inches per hour.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Had about a foot of snow yesterday....but Albany is right in the niche of not getting slammed by snow, just rain all day, and it's melting the snow as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Sunny and quite cold today. Wednesday was the worst though. It just got colder and blustier as the day progressed. Made it difficult to be outside for any length of time.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

72 and overcast.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    lots and lots and lots of snow... weather forecast is calling for 12+ inches to continue falling through early Saturday morning.... snow is currently falling at a rate of 1-2 inches per hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Had about a foot of snow yesterday....but Albany is right in the niche of not getting slammed by snow, just rain all day, and it's melting the snow as well.
    The heavy stuff missed us here in Maryland (for once.) It's snowing here now and has been all day, but we haven't had much accumulation. I'm ready for spring.

Almost 2AM, just got off work and we're getting a nice, gentle rain....about a quarter inch so far since midnight. I'll have to check the rain gauge in the morning for the total. Good stuff for thirsty SoCal!

[edit] It's now noon-thirty with a break in the action and the ol' rain gauge is up to .55"!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Supposed to rain most of the pre-evening day, with t-storms possible. Always love when I have to drive the freeways in such weather. (p.s. I am not being serious, that is a sarcastic comment)
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega