Page 53 of 149 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    It's sunny but cold in San Diego this morning. Blue skies though - and it will probably warm up to the low 70's for most of the daylight hours.

I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt and should be just fine.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It was very windy yesterday and kept the sunny with clouds skies cold at mid-50s temps. Today is less windy but still enough to keep it just shy of 60 degrees. Forecasts say it'll warm up considerably tomorrow with low 70s for the weekend. And now over to Chuck for sports.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cloudy and cool (low 50s) after a few showers last night (thank you Mr. El Niño!).

Mr. Weatherman says we'll be pushing 80 by midweek, however.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

After several days of cool temps, this is supposed to be the first of a warming trend, topping out at mid-80s by midweek. Very breezy, but nice and clear.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

We'd been threatened with rain all week. It finally arrived Thurs night or Fri morning, raining thru either today (sun) or tomorrow. Quite a bit of flooding , with all the snow melt we've had, but at least this rain isn't snow.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Today was beautiful. All the girls were out by the swimming pool and people were walking around the grounds in their swimwear.

There was a cool breeze but blue skies and sun in the 70's.

It was such an amazing day!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Clear and mid 70s yesterday through the week, according to the forecast. Actually, it claims it's gonna be 80 today or tomorrow, but I am not feeling that yet.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

79ºF right now with a wispy, white veil of cirrus clouds enveloping blue skies.

Just like Mr. Weatherman promised!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Nice, warm but not unpleasant. Clear and 80. Winter ends in 5 days, right?