Page 54 of 148 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Earthquake weather? The 4.4 shaker at 4:00am fit in with the 80+ high of today.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Earthquake weather? The 4.4 shaker at 4:00am fit in with the 80+ high of today.
    We don't have that here in Wisconsin, instead today we have "one last nice day of above average temps before it gets cold again and snows this weekend."

Spring has sprung in SoCal. I've converted to the ol' short sleeve uniform shirts...even for my night shift. Warm days (mid 70s) and cool but tolerable nights (low 60s by the time I go home).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It was 70 Wednesday and in the mid-60s yesterday.

We're in the midst of a winter storm warning right now, working our way toward a foot of snow.

Damn you Colorado!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Sunny and a warm and pleasant 60 degrees here in Oklahoma! I'm thouroughly enjoying Spring Break and being out and aboot.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

Todays high 63, tomorrows forcasted high 38.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It was foggy and wonder-if-it'll-knock-the-power-out windy this morning, then faded to just breezy. Topped out just under 80, but was nice and sunny all day.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

We got rain, that turned to snow, and cold.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[FONT=Courier New]Saturday in Portland on the first day of spring: Breezy and 70 with light, white, fluffy clouds. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]You couldn't have asked for a better first day of spring (and on a SATURDAY!) in Portland.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Sunday was rainy and cloudy and in the 50's which is continuing into today.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]