Page 55 of 149 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Saturday in Portland on the first day of spring: ... [/FONT]
    I totally forgot about the spring changeover.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Two feet of snow.

I am so over this crap...
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

70 and clear, low 60s down by the beach where I found myself in the later part of the day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Should hit about 52 today which will be better then the projected 42 for tomorrow.

Upper 60s and overcast today. That's what March should be.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

WINDY! Its about 37 or so right now and it should only get another 5-6 degrees warmer.

Strong winds with a 2% chance of asteroid impact directly in the anus. Which would not only cause mass extinctions, but would hurt like heck. And give you a hemmorhoid.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow! I'm glad I don't live in the Inland Empire!

After a week of sun and temps in the upper 70s to low 80s we have completely cloudy skies and temps in the mid 50s. By the week end, it will be back up in the 70s, and then cool off again by the beginning of next week.

It's called Spring in California.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Chux, don't worry about the asteroid hitting you in the IE; odds are it'll hit an abandoned house instead. Apparently, the boring hazy sunshine and mid 60s weather in my area of the IE differs from Mr. Xter's.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm hoping we get rain tonight since I put out 100 lbs of grass seed this weekend. It's supposed to be really cold tomorrow though.