Page 56 of 153 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    In the low 30's at the moment, supposed to get up to a high of 44. At least the sun is out, it was cloudy and went from 44 degrees yesterday morning and tems dropped all day, with strong winds.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Warm! 81 and clear.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It was a beautiful day at the beach today!

All those girls in their bikinis...

Gosh I love it when I can sense summer coming!

I'm afraid the good weather is probably temporary, as we'll have April Showers, May-Gray, and June Gloom, yet. That's typical.

Our real summer is July, August, September, October, and November.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hoping for more rain tonight, but not until I get my new grill put together.

Rain, hail, wind. Quite the little Spring storm!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I drove to work in the rain, which turned to snow and now It has been snowing all day... it's cold enough to stick to the grass, but not the streets and sidewalks.

It hit mid 50's today, although there is a decent wind coming off the lake (Michigan) that is keeping things cooler.

Pig terds are falling from the sky. It's weird. It looks like it's raining, but it's pig terds.

How can I be so sure that it's pig terds, and not ordinary turds? Simple. Each pig terd contains a discolored Jar Jar Binks figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I woke up to about 6 inches of snow!!! Its supposed to rain/snow all day.