Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

It's 78 and sunny in Cleveland, Ohio right now.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Third straight day of supposed-to-get-rainstorms, sans rain. But quite windy.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

It rained this morning, and now is mid 60s and sunny.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ev-ryone knows it's win-dy... and around the low '60s with clouds and occasional blue sky. Might hit low '80s by midweek.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

This morning it was raining so hard, I swear I thought I saw Noah navigating his ark down the street.
    Last edited by bobafrett; 04-06-2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Noah is a name, therefore needs to be capitilized
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

73 and sunny here in the Southland. Now here's Judy with Sports.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's beautiful this morning here. It's about 55 degrees and thankfully there is no wind. Hopefully the rest of the day stays this pleasant.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The 70's we had the other day are long gone, its about 45 now and its going to stay that way. There is talk of snow/sleet tomorrow.

This pic just about says it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic.php.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	22806  
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

83 and absolutely beautiful. stinks to have to be inside on a day like this trapped at work. hopefully the weekend isn't a complete washout...we're expected rain friday into saturday and then temps in the high 50's low 60's
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks