Page 59 of 150 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
    Dang! About four hours after I posted, the rain came! A good little drenching for my area but the wind kept up and laid low a bunch of my plants!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

The Cubs have there home opener today,it should get around 60 at the ballpark, 69 for the high where I'm at. My bike rack took a beating this weekend with all the warm weather we had, I couldn't keep up with the demand.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It rained last night, now it's low 60s and a little cloudy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Rained this morning, and just had a few drops a bit ago. Cool and cloudy, with breezy conditions; maybe upper 50s as a high today.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It rained here this morning as well, should hit high 40's/low 50's this afternoon.

Yesterday, on the Padres Home Opening Day, it was pouring in the early morning.

It cleared up and the sun was shining on San Diego when we took the Atlanta Braves down for 17-2 win!

The sun started burning bright exactly when David Eckstein walked up to the plate and drilled a double out into centerfield!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

While I was outside early this afternoon, it actually felt humid, and was upper 70s went I came home around 4pm. Weird. Nice, but still weird.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Warm and clear here at home, and warm and clear in LA during our down-and-back excursion today.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Apparently, it's warm and clear here. I haven't been outside today yet, not feeling all that great.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.