Page 61 of 146 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    It snowed Wednesday night and we just had a trace, less than an inch. It snowed again last night and I have 3 inches on my lawn!!! Guess that gets me out of mowing the yard this weekend

miserable...cold and rainy today, and more on the way for tomorrow.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

It "rained." That's southern CA "rain," BTW. And yes, there was an accident on the freeway on the opposite direction. But the breeze dried things out.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

The weather is: A) DE-lightful! and B) Weird! Lovely blue skies with a gentle breeze nudging puffy white clouds around.

It's almost noon o'clock and it's only 60º! We should be in the mid-80s to low 90s this time of year. Thanks to Mr. El Niño, our Spring has held on a little longer and delayed the oven from firing up. Nice!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Gonna be a gorgeous week here in the Northeast....mid-low 80's sunny skies.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I am currently hearing about 17 raindrops on the skylight above me. I should turn on the news to see how the most recent STORMWATCH 2010 will be presented.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Once again it's around noon o'clock but instead of 60º like yesterday it's only 50º!! And with a bit of rain! It ain't sunny SoCal today!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!