Page 62 of 153 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]Off and on showers and very chilly (for May) for the last couple of weeks.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I've been burning tires and spraying cans of hair spray outside and NUTHIN'.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Once again it's around noon o'clock but instead of 60º like yesterday it's only 50º!! And with a bit of rain! It ain't sunny SoCal today!
    What a difference a week makes! 90ºF right now with clear skies (as in no clouds whatsoever). Mr. Weather Dude is forecasting 100º-102ºF by next week end. The hot weather is here for us. Next cool down in October.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Thankfully, Mr. Weather Dude is wrong. We've got upper 80s today which is pleasant for my area.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Raining steady for the last 6-7 hours.
    Pretty much the same thing here. There was a small window where I went and got my first Famous Bowl in about 3 years. Still delicious.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It was hot and humid here....86ish. On my lunch break at work when I was walking around, a storm was in the area and it got cool and breezy, but sadly it didn't last.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

It's 73 here, but this weekend (Sat) was heavy rain and tornados. Worst thunderstorms/tornado winds in quite a while.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

[FONT=Courier New]It's been raining for about 2-3 weeks here in Portland. Beginning on the 15th of last month or so, we've have 2-3 days with NO measurable precipitation. It's actually starting to depress me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]But Saturday was nice and sunny and warm (73). Then it started raining Saturday night and rained all day yesterday. It's not raining right now, it's partly cloudy, and it's supposed to be pretty nice today and tomorrow, with more rain coming Wednesday and Thursday and then nice again this weekend.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I am hoping it will be warm and sunny when my wife and I take our anniversary trip to the coast.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Its in the mid 50's, should be about perfect for the run I'm going to be going on in a few minutes.