Page 63 of 148 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
    The forecast has been upper 70s/low 80s for the last two days, and it's barely broken 70 degrees and been overcast each day. But I'm not complaining, as a week of horrid humidity and 75 as a low in Orlando has been a welcome change back home here.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The weather is dark. This is because it is nightime. This happens when the sun is on the other side of the earth. I've noticed it occuring every 24 hours now.

In actuality, the earth is moving around the sun. But do not tell this to a religious person or they will burn you at the stake after they force you to drink Hemlock and hang you from a yard arm.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Our first day of triple digits this year. 101ºF so far today.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

4th wettest June in WNY over 150 years of record keeping and it seems we added to the deluge today.

Also had a tornado touch down about 50 miles SW of here yesterday.

Plus the earthquake last week.

I think I am going to move to some place safe to shield me away from mother nature. Perhaps California!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Monday, topped out at 107ºF at the ol' TI homestead.

...with a bit more humidity than we're used to.....

Monsoon Season is here! YUCK! Dew point is at 64º. It's miserable, kiddies!

We're used to 15% humidity...not this stuff......

It rained* here today!

* = a few sprinkles that evaporated almost immediately

Humid, but not oppressively so. Clouds kept it from getting too bad. We're supposed to have a 90+ degree week upcoming.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quite hot (over 100) and very humid (it rained measurably). There were lightning hits farther away that started fires. Bad news.