Page 64 of 148 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
    Ditto, except for the rain. Fires from lightning strikes in our mountains, too. Low tonight will only be 80ºF!

88ºF now as I post this.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

104º toasty degrees right now with just enough humidity to put the heat index to 107ºF.

Hot and sticky, it rained quite hard this morning but that didn't do anything to cut the humidity. It currently looks like it might rain again.

Slightly cooler (probably 99 instead of 102 ) but still humid. Light breezes help. It's supposed to cool down to upper 80s by week's end.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Thankfully we're at a relatively cool 88º with higher humidity (37%) today. I say "thankfully" because it's helping with fire fighting efforts with a very large fire in our mountain communities. Many houses and business have been lost. It was hot and windy yesterday and the fire took off. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    104º toasty degrees right now with just enough humidity to put the heat index to 107ºF.
    I could borrow this old weather report (don't know for sure if the index is +3, but the temp was 104 today with mucho humidity-o).

Has there been no weather anywhere since last month?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Right now its in the 50's, and I think the overnight low is projected to be 47. Summer definitely 'broke' here in NE Wisconsin about a week ago.

Oh! How horrid!

Since I get off work at midnight this will actually be yesterday's report:

111ºF a record, along with nasty humidity. The heat index was 120ºF according my home weather station when I left for work at 2:30PM (it was 108ºF with 29% relative humidity pushing the heat index to 120....meaning that's what it felt like outside!).

Right now, just before 1AM, it's a mere 92ºF.

Also have several wild fires to the east and south carping up the air quality. It's been a fun couple of days!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Oh! How horrid!

Since I get off work at midnight this will actually be yesterdays report:

111ºF a record, along with nasty humidity. The heat index was 120ºF according my home weather station when I left for work at 2:30PM (it was 108ºF with 29% relative humidity pushing the heat index to 120....meaning that's what it felt like outside!).

Right now, just before 1AM, it's a mere 92ºF.

Also have several wild fires to the east and south carping up the air quality. It's been a fun couple of days!
    Yuck! I guess I won't complain about the 93-degree weather here then.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

111? Feh. Been in the 115 range here. And my idiot HOA is complaining about people's backyards dying, given that heat and the lack of water.
    Tommy, close your eyes.