Page 66 of 153 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
    I think it just hit 70 today. Things have taken a turn towards fall in NE Wisconsin.

After several consecutive great days (no higher than 80, light clouds and breezes, even a tad of morning drizzle), it warmed up yesterday (topping out in the low 90s).
    "That's what Sheev said."

HOT! After a week or so of below average temps today its in the high 70's/low 80's. How quickly I'd forgotten the hot and sticky weather.

We're starting to get into our Fall cycle. 82ºF right now with low humidity. Extremely comfortable now. We'll yo-yo between the 80s and 90s for a few weeks before it finally cools down for a while. The 100s should pretty much be gone for us, too. There should be at least one more "present" from AZ with a last little bit of Monsoon, if history holds.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Amazing! My neck of the woods is actually cooler than LA or the coast!

I'm surprised the SSG LA contingent or the San Diego clan hasn't posted here about their record-breaking heat!

It was too hot to post. Yesterday was the hottest day ever recorded in Los Angeles at 113 degrees downtown. Thankfully, the power stayed on so my air conditioning held out. My family suffered though, none of them have proper A/C.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]Warm/hot and humid. Apparently yesterday, we had the same weather here in Portland that folks in Hawai'i are getting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Hopefully it will dry up soon, cause it's starting to get old.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Yeah, I was not in front of my computer at home yesterday. Today was humid, too, with the thick cloud cover, but still in the triple digits. Supposed to continue throughout the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Yeah, I was not in front of my computer at home yesterday. Today was humid, too, with the thick cloud cover, but still in the triple digits. Supposed to continue throughout the week.
    Summer's last "hurrah" in SoCal.

Let's hope, anyway.

Thursday night was thunder and lightning, plus rain, which continued into Friday morning. There was an awesome double rainbow (the brightest colors in one I've ever seen before), too. Today: sprinkled a few times, cloudy, humid, hot. Ugh (and I don't mean the Ultimate Galactic Hunt).