Page 68 of 141 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
    Stopped at the bank this afternoon, and their clock/thermometer still showed it as 92 at ten to 5:00.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Stopped at the bank this afternoon, and their clock/thermometer still showed it as 92 at ten to 5:00.
    Summer is still trying to hold on. Patience....cooler weather by the week end.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Low 60s... rainy... then sunny... then a monsoon... then sunny... then rainy... now sunny again. I hate October.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

After a couple of weeks in the low 90s, it's finally in the mid-80s today with incoming clouds. We're promised a chance of rain and temps in the 70s tomorrow. Mid-October and it still feels like summer.

Woke up to very heavy dew and clouds today. Forecast still says mid-70s to start the week, with thunderstorms possible tomorrow.

Rain on and off for the past couple of days with cool temps (70s)! (Nice lightning displays over the mountains at night, too!).

It hit about 60 today and then cooled off with some (much needed) rain in the afternoon. Now its about 42ish.

Thankfully, when it has rained this week, I've either been indoors, in my car, or only a short walk from where I needed to be. But it hasn't been cold, just wet (not too heavy of rain, either, just steady or a build-up of sprinkles).

87ºF yesterday...and you're telling me Thanksgiving is just around the corner?