Page 74 of 153 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
    We're in our prime fog season. It's gray, cold, and wet today. To see the sun you have to hop over the hill south to LA or west to the coast.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Got about 10 inches of snow last night....roads were fine today for the drive into work
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Its sleeting right now...we were supposed to get snow. Maybe later on tonight. Its been funny to watch people act if this is a major blizzard though.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

My section of MD is supposed to get hit with the white stuff on Tuesday...hope I'm home when it starts.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

We've got cold rain here in NW Florida. It's only 39 degrees out. But of course people act like it's thirty-below. Personally, I spent the weekend in a T-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Holy carp it's cold in West Texas today....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Still foggy and overcast with the temps in the upper 40's or low 50's. My wife went to her cousin's wedding shower yesterday in LA where the temps were in the low 80's. It's only 100 miles away from here but geography really makes a difference!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Today is a beautiful Martin Luther King Jr. Day: supposed to be upper 70s, clear, sunny.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Its been snowing since 7:30 this morning, at the moment I'd say we've gotten about 4ish inches.

Ugh, the annoying upper 70s temps and clear blue skies are so frustrating. I mean, I'd much rather be huddling for warmth and shoveling snow and forgetting what the color blue looks like.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.