Page 76 of 149 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
    Feels like spring! Beautifully clear and 74ºF. Nice view of the snow-capped Southern Sierra Mountains to the northeast. Rain by midweek, however.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

As promised, it's cool (low 50's), blustery, with a few sprinkles.

Essachiteeteewigh.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Today it hit the mid 40's, woooofreakin'whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although its supposed to get cold again at the start of next week.

Rain, winds, high around 50.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Barry, where's your TaunTaun in that picture? If the storm suddenly gets really bad, you could hit it with that shovel and then gut it, and sleep inside of the dead animal until the weather passes. I just thought you should be prepared.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's sunny and warm again today. The rain has passed at least for now. i'm about to go outside and I don't know if I'll need my jacket.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Experiencing the advance of a winter storm right now. Sustained winds at about 15 mph making a mess of my yard! Hopefully, we will have rain this evening. Our darned rain shadow in in control right now. Mr. Weatherman is also predicting that the passes I-5 and Hwy 58 might be closed into the valley due to snow.

Its about 20 and sunny but with the wind chill its down to about 9. Starting tomorrow around noon we are supposed to get around 9.5 inches of snow.