Page 84 of 149 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    A "refreshing" day in the mid 70's today.
    Send those temps my way, please.

Pushing triple digits with dew points in the 60's today.....MUGGY AND HOT!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Woke up to find some sort of liquid, I suppose, all over the ground. Weirdest thing was, some of it seemed to be FALLING FROM ABOVE?!?, too. I know, I know. Southern CA, summer time. It's like somehow they took the Universal Studios tram ride at the Mexican village scene... and made it over the whole area. Hollywood magic.

But since it was also very gusty, the mountains were easily visible, and I don't think it'll "stick" like snow does in other locations. Occasionally, you could hear thunder in the distance, too. But the forecast is predicted as mid-90s today; we shall see. That will likely dry up any remaining wetness.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Woke up to find some sort of liquid, I suppose, all over the ground. Weirdest thing was, some of it seemed to be FALLING FROM ABOVE?!?, too. I know, I know. Southern CA, summer time. It's like somehow they took the Universal Studios tram ride at the Mexican village scene... and made it over the whole area. Hollywood magic.

But since it was also very gusty, the mountains were easily visible, and I don't think it'll "stick" like snow does in other locations. Occasionally, you could hear thunder in the distance, too. But the forecast is predicted as mid-90s today; we shall see. That will likely dry up any remaining wetness.
    Very similar up the road here as well. Sticky, with the heat index at 104ºF.

Today the high was in the mid 70's, beautiful beautiful day. In fact when I left for work this morning which was roughly 6:15ish it was in the low 60's with no humidity (yes I know technically there was humidity) and it was awesome!

Summer doldrums: mid-to-upper 90's now until who knows? Flirting with triple digits but no cigar....(thankfully!).

Back in to the 100's.....

Its been 'cooler' in the mornings and currently its 77, fall is 'round the corner.

I believe our area finally had its first 100+ degree day (in about 330 days, they said) today, after several 99s. But it's supposed to continue in triple digits for the next 5+ days at least. Maybe even brief showers tomorrow.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega