Page 89 of 153 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
    It's been raining for about an hour, and it's 51 degrees outside according to the weather app. It was super windy and now isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It's raining (but not pouring)!
    It's almost 3AM (and I should be snoring!)....but I'm not, because I just got home from seeing dead people)
    Haley Joel Osment, everybody!

Sorry to hear you got to deal with that situation - I mean, it's your job, but still...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sorry to hear you got to deal with that situation - I mean, it's your job, but still...
    Thanks, JT. Those in my unit "put it out there" that we wanted no more homicides for the rest of the year. Looks like it didn't work. Since the crime scene unit was cut from 13 to 6 people (due to budget cuts, of course), we work them far more often than we used to. You don't get the mental break as before and it gets old really fast.

Anyway...weather! A whopping .13" of rain from this event in my area. Not bad considering our annual average is only 6"!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's raining today

I am a sunny, summer person.

However, as long as I'm indoors - most of the time today - I am getting a lot of writing work done actually.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

With the rain, "cold" breezes (for SoCal, that is), and clouds, there've been some reports of snow. And not just on the hilltops. It's supposed to dry out and clear up in a day or so.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Clear and sunny, but cool 60s and breezy. And now, Jim with sports!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Very, very windy and pushing 80ºF. It's the infamous SoCal Santa Ana winds which slide in from the east; the air heats up as it slides westward down the mountains. Quite a change from a few days ago when we were in the 50's.

It got cloudy today, so the upper-70s prediction didn't turn out. 'Tis supposed to rain the next two days, after getting colder.

Steady rain since about 2pm, I'd say. Cold for California (probably upper 40s) with breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Steady rain since about 2pm, I'd say. Cold for California (probably upper 40s) with breeze.
    Just showers on and off for us here up the road a piece. Not much wind but same temps. We've fired up the heater for the first time this year.