Page 90 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Today's supposed to be wonderful (upper 60s, sunny, a little breezy with clouds, but no rain). Tomorrow: 50s, rain, wind. What, you trying to recreate the original weather conditions for the first Thanksgiving, Mother Nature?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Fog, drizzle, mid-40s. A colder system is due tonight to clear out all the fog but bring even cooler temps.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

The wind is getting stronger, and we're supposed to have a cold Santa Ana wind day tomorrow; cold meaning upper 50s/low 60s.

Winds knocked out the power at home some time between 3-4am; always love the shave/dress by flashlight routine. Winds were worse at school, but the power held up all day. Back home here: still cool (low 50s) but much less wind (still blowing hard, though) strength.

Currently raining (steady, not too hard now) and it was 39 degrees when I passed a bank at 4pm.

I can wear shorts and short sleeves at night.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Basically, the winds have been blowing since at least 2am this morning (I only know that because I've been up since then and don't recall a stoppage). I really don't like winds, but I appreciate the stability of the house right now. Those gusts are shaking it every so often.

And better than yesterday's hail and rain and lightning and thunder and dark clouds and winds and cool temps.