Page 92 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
    It finally feels like winter!

Lows in the upper 20's at night (teens in the mountains). Won't last too long, though. I like the change from the upper 70's we had a few days ago. Wish the cold would stay a little longer. We'll have hot weather before long, anyway....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Today's high was about 7, I'm not sure what the wind chill was but well under 0...tomorrow its looking to be a 'high' of 15 with light snow.

Chance of rain over the week end. We've gone over two months without any precipitation. This is our "rainy season" and it's looking like drought season. What a difference from last year when we had one of the wettest seasons on record for my area!

Currently raining. Not too cold (probably upper 40s/low 50s) with a little breeze. Supposed to be like this much of today, then just cloudy tomorrow.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Chance of rain over the week end. We've gone over two months without any precipitation. This is our "rainy season" and it's looking like drought season. What a difference from last year when we had one of the wettest seasons on record for my area!
    A whopping .12" with this system so far, which isn't too bad since we were flirting with a rain shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Currently raining. Not too cold (probably upper 40s/low 50s) with a little breeze. Supposed to be like this much of today, then just cloudy tomorrow.
    Very breezy for us here a bit north of BCJ. Just partly cloudy for us. Doesn't look too conducive for rain at the moment.

Sunny, occasionally a little windy, low 60s. Last night it rained a little, which warmed up the weather from low 40s to mid 50s, but for some reason my place got COLDER inside - weird how weather can do that stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sunny, occasionally a little windy, low 60s. Last night it rained a little, which warmed up the weather from low 40s to mid 50s, but for some reason my place got COLDER inside - weird how weather can do that stuff.
    That was weird for me, too. The wind picked up in the afternoon here. Bad sign: this morning, some lights flickering. :breakoutthebatteries:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Today it misted all day and the high was about 34 so its a slushy crappy slippery mess now. #thanksweather

I laid out by the pool and suntanned after swimming.

Sometimes it grays over and rains lightly, but I usually don't need a jacket.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.