Page 94 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
    Scattered showers with temps in the 50s. Good stuff since I taught a crime scene class this morning out in it and gave those poor old students a dose of what I have to put up with being out in weather all of the time.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It rained last night but today must have been in the 70's.

It was perfect and I went out for a swim and layed by the pool and jacuzzi for a couple hours talking to this girl I met.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Rain, breezes, mid-40s. Don't think it's supposed to last, though.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Not too bad, highs were in the 40s today.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Sunny, clear, in the low 60's. That will change quickly when I'm at work when we'll get into the 40's in a few hours.

Record high of 81ºF yesterday (there's something wrong about running you A/C in the car in February).
    Nice cool-down today at 63ºF. "Cold" (remember, it's California) to return on Monday.

This winter has seen about 75% less snow than we have compared to last winter in WNY state. I swear it has rained more than snowed during the past few months of which I can never say has happened in my lifetime of remembering weather. I've shoveled snow 3 times this year compared to at least 10 last year. And this isn't an El Nino?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Storm's comin', Annie. Well, one in the mountains above us, at least. Supposed to be up to 60MPH gusts, snow, with very limited visibility there starting tonight. Here, it's supposed to bring the snow level down to about 4000 ft. (we're around 2000 at the upper valley areas) with 40s-50s in temps, plus a little rain.

Today it's just foggy (still at 10am), breezy, and cool (mid-40s), no rain.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."