Page 98 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
    Are they sure it wasn't just local coffee drinkers taking revenge using a hailstorm as cover for their vandalism?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mid 70's and sunny just a few hours ago. Now, 51 and sinking fast with high winds which kicked up a ton of dust. Now it's raining mud...literally! Snow in the mountains tonight. Welcome to SoCal spring!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Probably the last of the near (or just over) 80s days. Time for rain, which CA needs, later this week. Yeah, I know, we do.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Calm before the storm. Mid 70's and sunny. Promise of a cold front with rain tonight. As BCJ says above, we really need the rain! Cali is officially in drought status. Depending on where in the state, it's moderate to severe. All this translates to a really bad fire season if we can't green the hills up a bit.

[edit]...and at 2:30AM (Wednesday), it IS raining!
    [edit (again)]...at 8:45AM we've had .38"! A bunch of H2O by our standards!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    [edit]...and at 2:30AM (Wednesday), it IS raining!
    [edit (again)]...at 8:45AM we've had .38"! A bunch of H2O by our standards!
    .57" total says my weather station for this storm. Downtown streets flooded big time. Raise periscope!

Winds, heavy rains (sounds like hail, and it's cold enough for it). It was 38 when I came home from work around 6pm. There was some thunder and lightning this afternoon, and even some times without rain (and sun).

My little part of Cali receives about 6" of precipitation a year. We've gotten bout a third of that total just in the past two days!

A bit more rain today (.17" so far), cool (low 50s) and cloudy.

Now it's breezy and cool, with nice cloud formations. No precipitation.

Will be hot; mid-90s for this weekend, with no clouds for cover.

Sunny, light breeze, low 70s. It was warm yesterday, but apparently a storm front is coming in from offshore in the next 5 days and it's sending cooler air in ahead of it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.