Page 99 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Will be hot; mid-90s for this weekend, with no clouds for cover.
    Ditto. What a difference a week makes!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

And this morning, I awaken to... light rain?!? With a forecast of mostly sunny, mid-70s.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

We were supposed to have afternoon showers and upper-60s. Instead: clouds, humidity but no rain, and mid-80s. As I type this, I hear a few raindrops on the skylight.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Very nice day: light breeze, upper 70s, sunny. Now, it's breezier and cooling but still stay-outside-able.

It was cloudy all this week, but now it's sunny and upper '60s. The squirrels seem to prefer this weather over the clouds, while the hummingbirds seem to prefer the clouds.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It was cloudy all this week, but now it's sunny and upper '60s. The squirrels seem to prefer this weather over the clouds, while the hummingbirds seem to prefer the clouds.
    Enter the infamous May Gray/June Gloom season for SoCal. How well I remember graduation day from junior high in Glendale where it felt more like winter than late spring !
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We got hammered with rain the other night/day with some road closeures due to localised flooding. But today, it hit about 50 and was sunny (at times).

Hot + dry + windy + SoCal = be careful outdoors, people.