Page 101 of 146 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1459
    There was lightning over Oakland this morning as I was driving in to work!

Nice day, sunny and 71. Looks to be the same tomorrow.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This morning it was about 90 and VERY sticky, luckily that came down some and the wind picked up.

It started out as a good day that slightly overcast so I decided to install the new aftermarket grill in my car. I got the front end broken down...and it started to rain probably the biggest drops I've ever seen. Thankfully it didn't last too long and I was able to finish up and get the car back together.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Perfect today, mid-70s and clear with a little breeze.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Coming home from unusually-warm and dry Vancouver (19 degrees... Celsius ) to windy and hot SoCal (supposed to hit low-90s today).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Yesterday was very nice: extended marine layer/on-shore clouds meant the morning didn't get too hot to affect the rest of the day, so it ended in the upper 70s, breezy in early evening. Supposed to heat up soon, with 100s next week.

Yesterday the temps topped out at about 90, which was about the 5th day in a row with the temps that high. Luckily the temps have now gone down and its rather pleasant this morning.

It's our turn to get hammered: we're looking at triple digits for at least the next seven days.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Glad our region gets a reprieve, TI: only two days of 100+... with the rest averaging 95 or so. :sweat: